Over the last month, I've discovered what I presumed to be true. My child has dyslexia. My blog is dedicated to these wonderfully different learners. I marvel at their creativity, out of the box thinking and their infectious need for humor. This is a journey of our discovery process and our journey homeschooling with what works. I hope you will find encouragement along with helpful advice in teaching your right brain learner in this left brain world.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Free Curriculum

I've been looking for curricula and any educational activities to help with my sons learning. We are using an awesome curriculum, but I still can't get out of the mentality that more is better. I know it's not, but I just can't help myself. I found this awesome website that has free curriculum, and from what I looked at so far, it looks like it has great multi-sensory activities that are proven to work for kids with learning differences. The only downside to this site is that it is a bit labor intensive for the teacher, but from what I could tell, it looks well worth the effort. If you are interested in a free and complete curriculum, check out Lesson Pathways

2 comments:

  1. Great job with the research. I'm impressed! But then again, I know how much you love your son and how invested you are in giving him the best education possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We’re so happy you’ve discovered LessonPathways.com for your homeschool. If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a line at ContactUs@LessonPathways.com.

    Be sure to stop by our blog and Facebook page for more education inspiration!

    -Christina S.
    LessonPathways.com Team Member

    ReplyDelete