Over the last month, I've discovered what I presumed to be true. My child has dyslexia. My blog is dedicated to these wonderfully different learners. I marvel at their creativity, out of the box thinking and their infectious need for humor. This is a journey of our discovery process and our journey homeschooling with what works. I hope you will find encouragement along with helpful advice in teaching your right brain learner in this left brain world.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Virtual Thanksgiving Field Trip

Myspace Thanksgiving Day ClipartThe First Thanksgiving – Virtual Field Trip


I found this info on the Lesson Pathway Blog. Sign-up for a virtual field trip.
On November 16 at 1 pm EST, take a vitual field trip that will lead you on a journey to meet a Pilgrim and a Wampanoag from Plimoth Plantation. Preregistration is required. Teaching resources are also available at Thanksgiving Central.

Free Thanksgiving Unit Download this free Thanksgiving unit for notebooking or lapbooking. The unit includes basic Thanksgiving history, notebooking/lapbooking pages, word searches, and Thanksgiving vocabulary. In addition, there is a link to a free November coloring book for your little one.

1 comment: